Thursday 13 October 2016

Minor/Major Project: New Sound Clip Ideas

Now that I have gone back and have listened to all the sound clips again, I have picked out some of the best clips, and have thought about what genres they could be. I have tried to think about what genre the film actually is, and what genres the film definitely is, but it still makes sense:

Clip #1
 "And there are people who say that you're involved.
That you might be responsible. That you're a very dangerous man"

Possible Genres
Horror - Action - Sci-fi - Thriller

Clip #2
 "Wait a minute, you're wearing black! That's my colour. I'm the Bad Guy!"
"But you're not wearing black, that's dark blue."
"It is not!"
"It is so. It's navy"

Possible Genres
Horror - Superhero - Action - Romance

Clip #3
"He said he was going to do it, and he's doing it now.
The most stupendous, the most incredible crime of the Century."
 
Possible Genres
Mystery - Thriller - Horror
 
Clip #4
 "What do you want from me?"
"What do I want? I want to play a game?"

Possible Genres
Horror - Romance - Sci-Fi - Family

Clip #5
"Was it a Dinosaur?"
 "It wasn't a Dinosaur"
 "So, you didn't see it?"
"I didn't."
 "So, how do you know it wasn't a Dinosaur?"
 "Because Dinosaurs are extinct."
"Oh...yeah."

Possible Genres 
Fantasy - Action - Adventure - Family

No comments:

Post a Comment