Monday 7 March 2016

Adaptation B: Finding more shapes in the Original sketches

With original drawings

In friday's tutorial, Alan showed me another way as to how I could find shapes in the original human form drawings of each character. Although there are some more interesting shpes and structures, there isn't too much different between what I found in the previous exercises. Also, I think they act as outlines rather than findind the forms within the structures of each pose.

I will continue to explore shpaes and forms from these images, as well researching each character in more detail, so I can get designs that suit each character better than my initial designs for 4 of them.

Without original drawings

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget about lines though the body or basic forms like squares, circles or triangles. These could help you in finding the key shapes you need.

    ReplyDelete