Thursday 7 January 2016

Adaption: Info-graphic - Initial Ideas

In today's briefing, when we had to pick out a starting statement at random, I got "A Beginner's guide to....". Anything can be converted into a guide so there are many possible directions in which this can take me. I have made this diagram below, with as many ideas as I could think of:



Some of these ideas are very relevant to me and my interests, i.e. Breaking Bad and House of Cards. Some of them are just there for a little laugh and some are there as they can make quite funny/strange guides due to how simple/basic/weird it is.

Below are, what I consider to be, my favourite 10 ideas (In no particular order):

1. Binge Watching
2. Procrastinating
3. Wasting Money
4. Failure
5. Not being in a Relationship
6. Getting Drunk
7. Marvel vs DC
8. Comedies
9. Crap 21st Century Pop Music
10. Cooking


No comments:

Post a Comment