Saturday 30 January 2016

Adaptation A: Title Design


This is a frame from the animation showing the title design. When designing it, it was always my intention to have the "F" in "FAILURE" to look like a grade on a test, which I think is quite clear. I quite like this design as it's relatively simple, but also quite fun.

This image also gives a rough idea of the info-graphic style itself. It will be set on the whiteboard throughout, with the Flash animations taking place within it, making it look like it's being drawn on the whiteboard. A couple of years ago, I did an animation on my whiteboard, which didn't work very well, which is why I'm doing it in Flash. Flash will also be a lot smoother and neater than if I were to do it using a stop-motion whiteboard animation method.

On another note, I have contacted the voice artist that will play the voice of "The Narrator" and so I should have the recording within the next couple of days, at the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment