Monday 18 January 2016

Adaptation B: Influence Map - Seaside Towns

 
I have done another influence map to show where I'll get inspiration/ideas from, for when I'll be designing the buildings. As the buildings need to look similar enough to make them believable in the fact they live in the same street, they need a consistent design. As I mentioned in my initial design post, I will use bright colours to demonstrate a seaside location. I have looked at several British seaside locations, such as Brighton, Margate, Herne Bay, Broadstairs and Blackpool. As these cities/towns have been in place for many years, they all have buildings that were designed in many eras, and in addition to this, as Seaside towns appear to be on the decline some of the buildings demonstrate the lack of custom/care.

No comments:

Post a Comment