Thursday 29 October 2015

Maya: Original Poses + After/Before shots

 Below are the original 4 poses, with the picture I based them on, and the before/after pose. I didn't look at any images to base them off, but I think my memory made me create a pose that I know that the person does. I think the jumping celebration one isn't clear that he's in air, so it looks a little odd, but overall, I think they work reasonably well. I tried to make their stance be realistic and for them to not have any obscure features.


Eden Hazard - Chelsea FC Footballer
Pointing to a player he's going to pass to



Mia Wallace (Played by Uma Thurman) from Pulp Fiction (1994)
Next dance move



 Spider-Man
Swinging


Gianfranco Zola - Former Chelsea FC Footballer
Jumping celebration


No comments:

Post a Comment