Friday 3 July 2015

Fantastic Voyage: Scene 2 + WI?M UPDATE


Having just realised that I haven't posted anything for a while, I thought I'd post this to show how it's going. Although this is just the one shot, I have done other shots from the animation but haven't completed them all and put them together. I have had to do other things so I have had to delay completing the animation once again.

I have also been completing the What If? Metropolis re-sit and have been working on thumbnails. I have done some silhouettes using the shapes from Hofmann's work, which don't work too well. I have re-created more compositions in his style, and have taken some of his work into Maya and have extruded the shapes, which have given some interesting results. I will post these in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment