Tuesday 28 April 2015

Fantastic Voyage: Revised Animatic


Following on from the feedback from the pitch, I added the writing in the book sections that are shown between the life cycle. This is an understandable thing to add as before it wasn't giving any facts or information, necessarily. Now it will let the target audience know what each stage is known as. It is perhaps a bit too confusing and un-realistic, at the moment, as the boy is able to know what each stage is called. That is something I'll look to fix when animating. I considered adding the scene at the end where we see him receive the badge, but I decided to leave it out because I was unsure as to how and where that scene would be set.

I haven't found any music that works, as of yet, so that is my next step for the animatic. Also, when testing out how long it would take to write in the book it took over 10 seconds per image, which is obviously too long. That is another thing I'll have to resolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment