Thursday 5 March 2015

Fantastic Voyage: Forest - Thumbnails (1-11)

Below are my first set of thumbnails for the forest. I used my influence map for sources of inspiration, but tried to add a bit more space and light. The reason for this is too make the forest look like a friendly place, as forests can be quite dark and dangerous, especially for young children. 

I drew out each thumbnail on paper first, and then went over them in photoshop. As I find it easier to draw on paper than in photoshop, this technique made it a lot easier to work with. I really like these thumbnails as they are well drawn and suit the purpose well.


Thumbnails 1-11

Original thumbnail drawings on paper

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A forest, but do you have anything to make your forest stand out from other forests? :^) I.e a strong design implement separate from style that makes you realize immediately its a one-of-a-kind forest.

    ReplyDelete