Wednesday 11 March 2015

Fantastic Voyage: Character Thumbnails 1-6

In order to get the classic style that I want, I have looked at some of Preston Blair's character designs/development sketches. I have drawn some of the poses from the "Kids" section and have changed them into boy scouts, as well as adding a bike and magnifying glass, occasionally.  I drew them in Autodesk sketchbook as I learned from the last project that it is a better software for character design, well that's my opinion. I experimented with hair colour and skin colour, and they all work quite well. I am very happy with these designs and they all have a classic charm to them. My personal favourite s number 2. It has a lot of character, although that may just be down to the fact that it's in a more intricate pose.  




No comments:

Post a Comment