Sunday 19 October 2014

Three Point Perspective Exercise


My three point perspective exercise is different to the other two as it doesn't have the same amount of detail or isn't as busy. The reason for this is that I couldn't quite think of how to do it. I was thinking of drawing a path, but I thought it would be really small so it would look hardly any different. I was thinking about drawing a road, but I didn't know how that would look. Back to the perspective of the drawing, I think it works well with the actual buildings themselves as they get smaller correctly and the middle building is fine, but the details on the buildings are a bit wobbly. This is because I didn't draw the perspective lines, because I didn't think there would be a need. I was wrong.

I'll edit the photo at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment