Tuesday 7 October 2014

Influence map - Influences from Games


I am a big fan of the Assassins Creed series, not only it's stories (Except Assassins Creed 3), but for it's art style. I especially like the Italian settings as Italy is my favourite country for many reasons. I, therefore, wanted to take my love for gaming and Assassins Creed into this project as the series has been to and been in different periods of time and well known cities, that consist of different styles of architecture and layout. I find all the Assassins Creed concept art incredible as they have a high level of detail, but style contain the style of the artist. One such concept artist is Jan Urschel, who worked on the latest part of the series "Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag". I hope to look into Urschel and his work further.

No comments:

Post a Comment