Thursday 9 October 2014

Drawing - Lesson 1


Yesterday was our first day of drawing and we had to, firstly, draw the installation using charcoal (above). I'm quite happy with this as it shows my rough style that I have when using charcoal. I didn't try to make it the right size or completely exact, but the result I got looks good, with it jagged lines and bits of tone. We then had to draw the negative spaces (below), and as I didn't quite know what to do, I just drew the shapes that were made by the installation. Although, Vicky seemed to like it, I do not. I can't think of an exact reason for not liking it, I just don't think it looks good or anything like that.


2 comments:

  1. where's the third drawing, Dan? The one you worked into much more - Vicky showed it too me after class, and I really liked it - get it on here for the whole world to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. see link:

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/barcelona-2015-hurry-just-12-remaining.html

    ReplyDelete